Yes, I’m a huge Avril Lavigne fan.
I am not a fan of my friend, Jen.
The coolest boobs.
I don’t know if this is hot or the single funniest damn picture I’ve ever seen in my life.
The fact that this appears to be at a VolkksWagon event of some sort just makes it even funnier.
Via Adultish Gambino
I’m going to make a costume that takes bits and pieces of every other culture I can possibly manage to fit into one ensemble.
That way I can be the most offensive thing to walk the Earth since a straight white man, which I already am.
Via STRENGTH AND HONOR
so no one’s gonna ship me with anyone? mmkay. thanks guys.
idk, bruh. Last time black people were shipped, it wasn’t such a good time.
Via A Poet's Prologue
10 things our kids will never understand…
limewire lmao I forgot that was a thing woww. my memory
2. THAT IS AWFUL FOR VIDEO GAMES PLEASE STOP DOING THIS. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE REASON HALF THE GAMES DON’T EVEN FUCKING WORK ANYMORE.
Take it out. Put it back in. Repeat.
If that doesn’t work, learn to clean them. A Q-Tip and some Windex should do the trick.
4. Yes they will, if you show them. I own record players even though they were before my time. I know how to clean vinyls. I know how to replace needles. Your kids will probably laugh when you show them cassette tapes the way I laugh when I look at 8-Tracks.
6. Ever get a call from a cell phone? Ever get a call from a number you don’t know?
Isn’t that THE SAME THING?!
7. They will IF YOU LOOK AT #4 AND JUST SHOW THEM
9. They will if they buy the CD. CDs aren’t going away anytime soon, kids.
10. I used to change file information in Limewire. I used to download really stupid shit, like A Bug’s Life Outakes clips. Then change the information in Limewire to “5-way Lesbian gangbang” or shit like that.
Then laugh every time I saw someone downloading it.
For the love of all that is good and holy.
I know, KISS is fucking awful. I can’t believe they’d do this to their car.
Via It's such a fine line between stupid and clever
I will never forget that I used to be friends with a kid named Brian Held.
Via Follow Your Arrow