I really hate having this pop up on my timeline.
**I have no idea what her son’s name is, because she always calls him either “Boo boo” or “Toot toot”
This is the best I could get.
“Had a good day with the family, aside from my son screaming “Help!” to open the door. We had a nice walk, too!
It looks like I should delete some people since they’re talking about my son’s hair (honestly unsure if this is correct).
To one such person: If you have something to say about me or my son(’s hair?), come say it to my face instead of running around and talking to everyone else behind my back.
I can’t believe these people.
Getting my son ready for bed, since he did not take a nap today.
Then… I think I’m going to spend the rest of the night watching Hitch. Just some R&R time to myself.
Remember! My son’s birthday is next month so keep on the lookout for invitations! They’ll be in your inbox!”
You’re welcome.Via The Thoughts of StephenPhilip
- stephenphilip reblogged this from doctorjt and added:
- doctorjt reblogged this from stephenphilip and added:
- bipolaripod said: Da fuck did I just read?
- toasterovenlovin said: I had to literally sit here going through every word trying to decipher it like it was some code from the CIA… I hate it when people don’t speak proper English.
- pantotruffle likes this
- stephenphilip posted this